Separation Sunday is the second album by The Hold Steady. It was released on May 3, 2005 on Frenchkiss Records. It is a concept album, portraying the story of Halleluiah, also known as Holly a Catholic girl who gets caught up in the world of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll. It was produced by Dean Baltulonis and Dave Gardner.
Album Cover[edit | edit source]
Plot[edit | edit source]
Tracks[edit | edit source]
- Hornets! Hornets!
- Cattle and the Creeping Things
- Your Little Hoodrat Friend
- Banging Camp
- Charlemagne in Sweatpants
- Stevie Nix
- Multitude Of Casualties
- Don't Let Me Explode
- Chicago Seemed Tired Last Night
- Crucifixion Cruise
- How A Resurrection Really Feels